Delivering Japanese products to the world, direct from Japan!


Jzooyaa's Products Shurb1 (156)

Jzooyaa > 100V Transformers
Some products on Jzool (either with the icon on the left or if the voltage specified is 100V) requires a 100V AC power source to operate. Some of our users have said that they've used Japanese appliances in the US without any problems. But, it's better to be safe than sorry. If you have one of these transformers you should be able to enjoy a wide range of Japanese products without having to worry about frying them!
If you're not sure what voltage your country uses you can check the chart below and select the appropriate transformer.


Wall Sockets
Also you should note that if your wall plug type is not Type A you will need to get a socket converter as well.